Music Teacher, DUCKS
- Master of Music, Bath Spa University, UK
- Diploma of The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, London, UK
- International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, IB, Switzerland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International), University of Durham, UK
- ‘Paws b’ certification in Mindfulness in Primary Education, Mindfulness in Schools Project, UK
- Master of Arts in Values and the Environment, University of Lancaster, UK
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (with Music and Italian), The University of Durham, UK
Dan joined Dulwich College (Singapore) in August 2019 and is a passionate teacher and musician. After completing his BA, he taught in state schools in Japan, returning to Europe after two years where he worked at the World Health Organisation and International Union for Conservation of Nature. He came back to teaching to complete Durham University’s international PGCE, after which he worked as a classroom and instrumental music teacher in international schools in Geneva, Switzerland. Immediately before arriving in Singapore, he was responsible for music education at the International School of Geneva’s early years site.
Outside of the classroom, Dan likes to listen to, perform, and create music, spend time with his wife and two children, and is interested in a variety of sports, arts and environmental issues.