Head of Junior School Music
- Master of Arts, Primary Education, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Bachelor of Arts in Jazz Studies, Leeds College of Music, UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education, Music, Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Education, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Certificate of Dalcroze Eurythmics, Royal Northern College of Music, UK
Mimi joined Dulwich College (Singapore) in August 2014. Prior to coming to Singapore Mimi was the Lead Teacher for Quality Learning Partners (QLP) Music Service, Cheshire West and Chester, where she ran whole class strings programmes, taught curriculum music and advised colleagues on best practice.
Prior to this, Mimi worked for Service Children's Education in Germany having completed her PGCE in music with specialist strings teaching at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester. Whilst at the Royal Northern, Mimi gained her Certificate in Dalcroze Eurhythmics, a method of teaching which uses movement to inform musical learning, and this is reflected in her teaching style.
When not teaching, playing or recording, Mimi enjoys competing in triathlons and sewing. She is joined in Singapore by her husband Frazer.