Our vision for Co-curricular activities is to provide a diverse and holistic programme of activities that allow students to nurture creativity, engage in physical activity, encourage service and citizenship, develop deeper academic connections and inspire entrepreneurial spirit.
Activities are selected to ensure provision is balanced across a breadth of ‘strands’, enabling students to build and reflect on a rich portfolio of experiences and life skills that promote inclusivity, accessibility and leadership.
Our ‘core’ CCA programme provides a free, inclusive, and open portfolio of activities that have been specifically designed to support the vision of the College.
How do students benefit from CCAs?
- Get out of their comfort zone and try new things.
- Gain valuable leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Build out their CVs for university application.
- Enhance wellbeing.
Each term the CCAs reinvent themselves; new ones are added, old ones are retired. Many persist year after year due to popular demand. There is now an astounding 300+ CCAs offered across our three schools throughout the year.
I never know what to choose, there are so many options !!!
Below is a sample of the diversity of our CCA offering:
- Book Club
- Dulwich Engineers
- Gamma Club
- Medical and Veterinary University Prep
- Physics Society
- Lego Masters
- Songwriting and Composing Music
- Sustainability Action Group
- Sport (Rugby Cricket, Gymnastics, Badminton, Volleyball, Hockey, Football/Soccer, Polo, Basketball etc.)
- Board Games
- Chinese Brush Painting
- History Film Club
- Game Design
- PADI Open Water Diving
- Sports Stacking
- Horse Riding
- Creative Art
- Sewing and Embroidery