The Board of Management (BoM) for Dulwich College (Singapore) is led by the Board of Directors, who are registered as managers as prescribed under the PEI Act. The three members of the Board of Directors who oversee governance are Fraser White, Christian Guertler and David Yung. Together with its key leadership team, the BoM governs all College activities. Its roles include setting College goals and targets with the Head of College, assessing progress and appraising the Head of College against goals and targets, and defining school policies and procedures.
The following people sit on the Board of Management:
- Dulwich College International (DCI) CEO
- DCI CFO
- DCI Director of Schools (Chair)
- Head of College
- College Director of Business Administration
- DCI Functional Directors
- DCI Finance and Compliance Controller
Board of Trustees
The primary function of the Board of Trustees is to act as an advisory body with an overview of the activities of the College. It makes recommendations to the Head of College and the Board of Management. The Board of Trustees does not function as a final decision-making body, except in cases of appeals of exclusions.
The following people sit on the Board of Trustees:
- Three representatives from Dulwich College International (DCI)
- Four independent representatives, who serve a term of two years
- These are usually parents but may include loyal supporters
- The Chair and Vice Chair are elected from among these representatives
- One representative from Dulwich College in London
- The Head of College and the Director of Business Administration, both of whom are non-voting members
If you have any questions or are interested in a position on the Board of Trustees, please email Headmaster@dulwich-singapore.edu.sg
Academic and Examination Board Members
The Dulwich College (Singapore) Academic Board members are
- Nick Magnus – Headmaster, Dulwich College (Singapore)
- Graham Wilson – Head of Senior School
- Ciaran Harrington – Head of Junior School
- Joanne Woodward – Head of DUCKS
Terms of Reference of the Academic Board
The role of the Academic Board is to ensure the academic quality and rigour of the courses at Dulwich College (Singapore). Their responsibilities include:
- Developing and reviewing the policies and procedures on all academic matters of Dulwich College (Singapore).
- Ensuring that the content of the modules or subjects, duration of the course, entry and graduation requirements of the course are appropriate.
- Approving the deployment of teachers based on the minimum qualifications and experience stipulated by the Council for Private Education and subject to other criteria prescribed in regulation 26 of the PEI Regulations 2009 on “Deployment of Teachers”.
- Facilitating the implementation and compliance of approved policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, at least once a year, the academic policies and procedures.
Registered Academic Departments
College Leadership Team