College Counsellor (DUCKS)
- Master of Counselling, Monash University, Australia
- Bachelor of Education, Foundation Stage (ages 4-8), Secondary English, North-West University, South Africa
- Certificate in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Academy of Human Development, Singapore
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Well-being and Peak Performance, Monash University, Australia
- Member of the American School Counselors Association (ASCA) and the Association of Psychotherapists and Counsellors, Singapore (APACS)
Nicole joined Dulwich College (Singapore) in August 2018. She has 12 years of teaching experience, and started her education career in South Africa before moving abroad to work internationally. Since then, she has worked in Jordan, Qatar, Vietnam, and most recently Singapore, as a Lower Elementary School Teacher, including taking on a variety of leadership roles.
Nicole has experience in a variety of therapeutic and counselling methods. She has presented mindfulness workshops at various schools, organisations and conferences. In addition, she created a unique and popular extra-curricular activity for students combining mindfulness and Star Wars.
Nicole is a part of the Positive International Education Network (PIE) in Singapore. The group advocates for Positive Psychology in education, sharing new research and practical ideas to promote and foster Positive Psychology in schools.